Krystyna's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Community Activity

"Wow, this has really become intense!!   However, Joe Blow, I had to reply to your fo…"

Krystyna replied Sep 29, 2011 to Tony Bennett on 9/11: "'They Flew The Plane In, But We Caused It"

88 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Joe Blow

"Okay, so here is what The Canadian Encyclopedia says about Canada in the Vietnam War…"

Krystyna replied Sep 28, 2011 to Tony Bennett on 9/11: "'They Flew The Plane In, But We Caused It"

88 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Joe Blow

"Well thrust.  My replies are bordered by ** signs.   "

Krystyna replied Sep 27, 2011 to Tony Bennett on 9/11: "'They Flew The Plane In, But We Caused It"

88 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Joe Blow

"Yes, you are right.  Canada's hands are not clean.  Canada, most of the time, tends…"

Krystyna replied Sep 27, 2011 to Tony Bennett on 9/11: "'They Flew The Plane In, But We Caused It"

88 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Joe Blow

"Did he say that about the Hitler and the Nazis?  I don't think he did.  However, Hit…"

Krystyna replied Sep 24, 2011 to Tony Bennett on 9/11: "'They Flew The Plane In, But We Caused It"

88 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Joe Blow

"I had just started a new contract job a week before and was working at my desk when…"

Krystyna replied Sep 9, 2011 to 9/11: Where Were You?

18 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Nellie

"To get what I wanted I had to be quiet, obedient, agreeable and never be a bother to…"

Krystyna replied Sep 2, 2011 to AskZoomers: What's the one lesson your parents taught you when you were younger that you now fundamentally disagree with?

10 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Nellie

"He was a very rare kind of politician - he could be honest, sincere, have strong val…"

Krystyna replied Aug 22, 2011 to RIP Jack Layton: What Was Layton's Legacy?

6 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Dave McGuire

"I don't think it's the end because I don't think the public that made The News of th…"

Krystyna replied Jul 12, 2011 to NotW Phone Hacking Scandal: "Thank you and goodbye" tabloids?

5 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Winnie

"Oh I know about the reputation of Microsoft.  I figured there may have been a change…"

Krystyna replied Jul 5, 2011 to Conrad Black: Back in jail again — do we care?

32 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by William B Travis

RSS

Members

Community Activity

Glady Dixon commented on alexander Mollison's group The Kitties
"Alex    Nice picture of the Queen and Philip."
56 minutes ago
alexander Mollison commented on alexander Mollison's group The Kitties
" off to watch opening."
2 hours ago
alexander Mollison commented on alexander Mollison's group The Kitties
"ready to open the commonwealth games . "
2 hours ago
alexander Mollison commented on wayne w. bastin's photo
3 hours ago

© 2014   Part of the Zoomer Interactive Network.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

google-site-verification: googlef2bf84fe9dda65cb.html