All Discussions Tagged 'spring' (1)

Discussions Replies Community Activity

Central High School of Commerce - Central Commerce Collegiate 100th Anniversary Reunion

It is finally in the works; mark your calendars for May 4 and 5th 2012. Visit our website. We need to get the word out. It's 100 years! Not…

Started by Hilda Umbelina Andrade

0 Jan 12, 2012

RSS

Members

Community Activity

Albert "Robby" McRobb commented on Linda Ostrom's group Coronation Street Fan Club
"One quick sneaky peeky at Ken's return: He is slimmer, as well as he is now a Poet and a Vegetarian having spent the past year in Canada. FYI Kevin is slotted for the Celebrity Big Brother programme and we will not be seeing him for a while.…"
1 hour ago
John Gagliardi commented on Linda Seccaspina's blog post Lou Reed's Death is not a Hoax!
"BELIEVE IT OR NOT-  8 years ago I was on the couch having the most beautiful dream I ever had-my wife was pushing me and calling my name --  I was choking -- fear not death but fear suffering"
10 hours ago
Glady Dixon commented on alexander Mollison's group The Kitties
"Lynne G   You have a real boyfriend !  Hang on to him, he will grow ! lol   Laura52   I will give Behr and Guiness a pat for you.  Behr didn't eat his supper tonight.  :("
10 hours ago
alexander Mollison commented on alexander Mollison's group The Kitties
"its the Fridays "ONE"S "
10 hours ago

© 2014   Part of the Zoomer Interactive Network.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

google-site-verification: googlef2bf84fe9dda65cb.html