First of all, many thanks for all your comments and helpful ideas. Secondly, things are moving along slowly, but surely. Since money is a bit of an issue right now, until the house sells.I've had to find the most cost effective ways to solve the problem. Three of my girlfriends have come to the rescue and helped me clean out a lot of things a couple of mornings a week. Toronto Hydro has 'the great refrigerator round up still on until September 30th and are comeing on Monday to remove 2 freezers and a fridge in basement. Hopefully they'll be able to get them out. The one freezer is quite large.

The real estate agent said that if I rent a dumpster he''ll get a couple of able bodied men to help clean out the junk. It's cheaper that way! I've managed to give a lot of things away so far and have leads on the rest of the stuff. Just thought I'd let you all know how things are progressing!

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just wnated to let everyone know Ontario Hydro has a program on right now and they come into the house and remove refrigerators and freezers 15 years or older, working and give you $25 gift ceert. This was a real bonus as these were in the basement and I didn't have to get them out of the house. That was an easy way of getting rid of 2 chest freezers and a fridge.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Members

Community Activity

Glady Dixon commented on alexander Mollison's group The Kitties
"Alex   The ONE's for Tuesday are excellent.  I like The Catasutra.  Hope your papers, coffee and late lunch were good."
1 hour ago
alexander Mollison commented on alexander Mollison's group The Kitties
"papers  coffee late lunch done for day I think"
3 hours ago
"last ones for tuesday "
3 hours ago
4 hours ago

© 2014   Part of the Zoomer Interactive Network.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

google-site-verification: googlef2bf84fe9dda65cb.html