As we noted in a previous post, there are still some things to iron out with the site. One of the major issues that we are working on is the navigation bar. At the moment it looks like this:

We understand that it is hard to navigate in this form and want to assure that it will not be like this forever. This is how it will eventually look:

In the mean-time we thank you for your patience with the less than ideal navigational situation.

We also understand that by changing the wording and location of certain things in the navigation bar, you may find yourself searching for your favourite parts of the site. To help make this search easier, here's a crash course on the new sections:

Connect 

This is where you can find other Zoomers and connect. View other users profiles under under Zoomers or join in on  the conversation in our Groups.

Converse 

Basically everything that used to be under Forums is now under the umbrella term Converse. Here you can find the ForumsCommunity Guidelines, Site Announcements and the Welcome Lounge.

Create

Here's where our community really shines. This is the space where you can share what you've made with our community. Photos, Videos and Blogs can be found under this heading.

Again, we want to thank you for your patience as we go through these changes. We'd also like to thank you for the feedback that we've received. You've alerted us to a number of issues that we are working on.

We will be sure to keep you in the loop with progress that has been made.

-Zoomers.ca Staff

Tags: improvement, navigation, redevelopment, site

Views: 378

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thanks Zooomersstaff I know its not easy, but looking better

O.K. Thanks.

But what happened to Blogs?

Hi Joe, 

The blogs are now located under "Converse."

Joe Blow said:

O.K. Thanks.

ZoomerStaff said:

Hi Joe, 

The blogs are now located under "Converse."

Joe Blow said:

O.K. Thanks.

Sorry but there are no blogs under converse.

Forums, Site Announcements, Zoomers, Welcome, Lounge.

No Blogs

Blogs are under create Joe!!

Thanks alexander.  Create is the place.

I find the easiest way to navigate this forum is to go to gmail and click on the responses.  It went right to your post.

and where is the chat area???

PERSONALIZE ? 

How do we personalise our own page please. Only having the singular brainCell which is currently in for repair  all I can figure out is how to change the photo of my own hand and that Cuban cigar?

Cheers - The Token Canadian

go to personalize ,you get your page ,then go to settings  you should be able to change picture. settings top right of page last one  CreekEnd UK

Thanks Alexander. It's really the opportunity to use a Theme as opposed to changing the profile picture I was looking for, especially the colour,font etc.

Is this possible now please?

CreekEnd_UK do not see anything there to do that they used to, may be the gods have not got around to it yet.

I am just a little member like you have nothing to do with Zoomers.ca just trying to help  ..

alex

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Members

Community Activity

Glady Dixon commented on alexander Mollison's group The Kitties
"Alex   You have a good night too !  Laura52   No big black clouds here yet.  Maybe they are on the way."
1 hour ago
alexander Mollison commented on alexander Mollison's group The Kitties
"Stew was good enjoyed have a good night all"
1 hour ago
alexander Mollison commented on alexander Mollison's group The Kitties
" been watching the news . boy everyone is good at lying, according to them all sides, nobody is doing the killing is deny, deny, deny. Nice  PR job."
1 hour ago
Glady Dixon commented on alexander Mollison's group The Kitties
"Laura52   What a lovely bunch of Roses.  They are gorgeous."
1 hour ago

© 2014   Part of the Zoomer Interactive Network.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

google-site-verification: googlef2bf84fe9dda65cb.html