Writer Wednesday is a Zoomers.ca feature where we issue a weekly open call on a particular theme or subject that our community of bloggers are welcomed to participate in.
If you're a blogger that's interested in getting a handle on your craft (or even connecting with an audience!) then this is definitely the challenge for you.
How Does It Work?
- Every Friday, we issue the theme or subject via a blog post that will be featured in the next Friday's newsletter.
- To participate, simply post a blog on that theme, but tag that post with "writer wednesday" (within quotes, all lowercase) before the following Wednesday at 12PM EST.
- Make sure to COMMENT IN THIS BLOG linking to said posting so we know that you're participating.
Zoomers How-To: Blog
When Writer Wednesday hits, we then do the following:
- Round-up all the participating entries in a entry such as
- Feature all the participating entries in our Friday newsletter that goes directly to our over 12,000 members.
- Feature all the participating entries via our
Twitter with the popular
- Select our personal favourite that will be featured to the over 13,000 members in our
Zoomers on Facebook community.
For the latest edition of this feature, we were inspired by the ideacity conference that took place this week. We're putting a call out for pieces that explores
Here a "mood board" to jog that membrane:
Follow us on
Twitter. Like us on