Writer Wednesday is a Zoomers.ca feature where we issue a weekly open call on a particular theme or subject that our community of bloggers are welcomed to participate in.
If you're a blogger that's interested in getting a handle on your craft (or even connecting with an audience!) then this is definitely the challenge for you.
How Does It Work?
- Every Friday, we issue the theme or subject via a blog post that will be featured in our Friday newsletter.
- To participate, simply post a blog on that theme, but tag that post with "writer wednesday" (within quotes, all lowercase) before the following Wednesday at 12PM EST.
- Make sure to COMMENT IN THIS BLOG linking to said posting so we know that you're participating.
Related: [FORUMS] Learning: Zoomers How-To: Blog
When Writer Wednesday hits, we then do the following:
- Round-up all the participating entries in a entry such as this.
- Feature all the participating entries in our Wednesday newsletter that goes directly to our over 12,000 members.
- Feature all the participating entries via our Twitter with the popular#writerwednesday hashtag.
- Select our personal favourite that will be featured to the over 13,000 members in our Everything Zoomer community.
Some people fear growing older, but as Zoomers, we embrace it. This week we want to know what growing-up (or growing older) has taught you. (it can be fictional or factual as long as it is appropriate and follows our guidelines).
We can't wait to see what you come up with!
Be sure to tag it #WriterWednesday so we can find your postings for the weekly round-up!
Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.