"Statistics show that at the age of 80, there are 5 women to every man. What a lousy time for a man to get those odds.!
63 percent of men had sex in the shower, the other 37 percent have never been in prison.
Why did God create stock market…"
"Welcome to our little group, Mamma. It's almost 4 years for me. I moved to Calgary and 2 years ago my son built a 2 car garage in his back yard and put an apartment on top for me. It works well for both of us...he uses it in…"